Episode 003: How to Thrive Through Productive Discomfort
- That moment when I was tempted to forget the big dreams and get back to feeling comfortable.
- When you recognize the growing pains of going for huge goals, you can stop them from flooring you so easily.
- Why picking up cat food and going for a walk might be the best thing you can do for your business.
- How a lazy Saturday can help you make the “Sunday switch.”
- How writing a list of all the things you don’t want to do is the surprising step towards your ultimate success.
- The game-changing advantage of putting a crazy goal out into the world.
“Having this vision and putting it out there in the world kinda puts a new frame and a new lens on my life.”
“We want to be going towards productive discomfort.”
“No-one can push themselves out of their comfort zone every single minute of every single day.”
Subscribe on iTunes: