Episode 007: Lessons From The Big Push
- Backstage pass on our recent wins.
- Why I needed help to step back from the goal edge.
- Why your business might be causing you to have a toddler tantrum.
- Find out why reading and engaging with marketers all the time is kinda terrible (no offense intended).
- The two most important questions to ask yourself when you find yourself getting totally caught up in your work.
- How I regained perspective on my huge goal.
- The two key take-aways to help if you’ve become too focused on your goal.
- Two ways of working on a problem that will actually take you forward, rather than sitting at the stop signs of life.
“There’s a place where you can get a bit too attached to a goal.”
“This is a season of my life where I’m choosing to really push myself to grow, that means I’ll have growing pains.”
“If I can pack the significance of this project in a smaller box…I can see it’s not the key to life.”
“If we are always moving forward in life and never stop to look back and appreciate, it’s a pretty bad recipe.”
“To-do lists never end, there’s always more work that we could do.”
Subscribe on iTunes: