- The totally different mindset that helps sales go from sleazy to service.
- What to focus on when you’re scared to do that webinar.
- Why I’m preparing for a deluge of new business.
- The split night – what it is and why it matters.
- How and when to be totally lazy while building a business.
- Do you want your body to be how it was when you were younger?
- I tell you about the prison I’m in that I’ve thrown away the key for.
“I have crossed the six-figure mark for year-to-date revenue.”
“The money is not really the point here for me.”
“Historically, I have been so terrible at converting on webinars.”
“Sales presentations are amazing. They give people the opportunity to improve their lives.”
“I need to be excited for everybody in the audience, for the people who are actually going to resonate with me to hear me.”
“If I crush this webinar we have the potential to get flooded with applications.”
“What would be a more helpful way to look at things?”
Subscribe on iTunes: