- The two big events that knocked me out.
- The struggle of scaling.
- When I get grumpy like this something’s REALLY up!
- How you can wind up feeling lonely at a big training event.
- Where last week’s warning signals went when the light went red.
- The epiphany that came after saying I hated everybody.
- How to reframe things when you’re banging your head against the wall.
- The power of problems and how to tap into it.
- The key importance of righting your mental ship.
- When your business overgives.
- How I would up being grateful for a workshop that I hated.
- Why I’m picking up the pieces and that’s a good thing.
“I was banging my head up against how to apply some of the ideas they were sharing and I just wasn’t seeing it.”
“And then I got through it and I had one of the biggest breakthroughs that I’ve ever had in my business.”
“We went to 5 figure months for 8 months running.”
“I stuck with it and it was not fun at all times in the moment, and then I had a breakthrough.”
“I just decided. You know, the struggle is supposed to be here. I need this struggle; I need to go through this struggle to come out stronger, to come out on the other side with a breakthrough.”
“I don’t know the answers at this point in time, I don’t know how to apply all the concepts that were shared, but I know more of what the problems are. I know more of where I need to look to find the answers.”
“Our value proposition is off, I’m giving too much.”
“Going through this workshop, going through this week has shattered some of my fundamental assumptions that I’ve been making about my business and how things are set up.”
“Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the sunshine.”