Episode 094: What Do You Love?
- Playing with food in social situations
- My (happy) hermetic, frumpy side
- Why I’m holding my breath around some events I’m attending
- My new year that is starting in March
- My stand-up memory that has me smiling
- Client wins that I am so proud to report on!
- My old curiosity about who people are “off stage”
“There’s so much learning and growth going on, I’m not I can report on it all.”
“I really don’t like being told what to do when they haven’t taken the time to understand me.”
“My underlying goal is how can I show up the best that I can in my life for myself and for other people.”
“The wind is going to pick me up and take me somewhere, and alright, I better be game for the ride.”
“That’s kind of the dirty little secret about coaching. If you pick great clients, they get much better results.”
“I’m noticing how much I love constant learning.”
“What do you love?”