Episode 109: My True Motivation
- The learning curve of a clear day
- Status jockeying feelings
- The hugely, powerful force in the world
- Is this entire podcast ill-advised?
- The shocking insight I came to around my $1M goal
- A shout-out to my number one listener!
“Oh shoot is this whole podcast premise terrible?”
“Marketing always screws with my head in some way.”
“The productivity I had today was messing up and realizing that I needed to have a better plan.”
“I really believe that a number is neutral.”
“I’m trying to bring in money in a high integrity, being of service type of way.”